Do you have knowledge in SAP Financials and are you looking for a new challenge?
We are looking to strengthen our organization with a SAP Treasury Specialist (junior) to work as an inhouse consultant on various projects and assignments within our ERP roadmap. You will report directly to the manager of ERP Financial Solutions.
Vattenfall IT is an internal IT full-service provider serving the entire Vattenfall Group. As a full-service IT provider, our goal is to excel in delivering efficient IT services and solutions. We are more than 1000 employees located in the Nordics (Sweden, Finland & Denmark), Germany, the Netherlands, UK and Poland.
Your responsibilities and tasks as SAP Treasury Specialist:
- Elicit and discover requirements
- Specify and document requirements, securing traceability to the source
- Analyze requirements for adherence to business objectives and consistency and challenge them as appropriate
- Write functional specifications based on given requirements
- Maintenance and troubleshooting
- Implement and coordinate changes together with other departments
- Support Business in SAP Financials related questions and incident handling
- Train and support key users
- Develop and maintain our existing system landscape in international projects
Your qualifications and personal skills as SAP Treasury Specialist (junior):
To fit perfectly into our team of SAP Treasury specialists you should have knowledge in the area of SAP Treasury:
- Treasury & Risk Management
- In-house cash Management
- Bank communication & international payments & banking formats
- Ability to read ABAP programs and perform debugging
Furthermore, preferably you have:
- University degree (Bachelor or Master), preferred in information technology or economy
- At least 2 years’ experience in one or more SAP ERP applications (Treasury, Finance)
- Flexibility and understanding of complex IT related subject matter
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, to take initiative and to follow-through with strong problem-solving skills
- Proven pro-active and result driven attitude with a strong teamwork ability and a talent to motivate team members and to ensure all move towards the same end results
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- Natural enthusiasm and open-minded to learn
- Fluent English in writing and verbally
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.